Tuesday, January 1, 2008

big truck little tent


big truck little tent
Originally uploaded by wearespiraling
Pants and I returned last night (just in time to unpack and be in bed by 10, then awoken by the fireworks at midnight) from six days and five nights driving around NSW.

We had an absolutely fantastic trip, three nights in the diminutive tent seen above (probably should have slept in the big truck, but whatever) and two nights staying with my godbaby's family. Bliss.

We were going to stay longer but some purchases necessitated an early return and project work. More on that later.

I'm not really one for making resolutions, but if I were to make any this year, I would make these:

  • spend more time camping with Pants, off road, with dirtbikes whenever possible
  • drive more, even though that means less knitting time and relinquishing control of the ipod
  • visit my far away goddaughter and her as yet unborn sibling (the godfetus) at least twice
  • knit one project from each of my knitting books
  • make something every week, 52 projects for the year

1 comment:

Loubie Lou said...

Congratulations on your trip - you look as though you had good weather and got back just in time. I have to admit I haven't done anything on my Singer yet - still in the garage waiting for some attention. I will get to that as soon as the kids go to school. Apparently you can got to the singer website and put in your model number and it will tell you the date of manufacture.
Cheers Trish x