We had an absolutely fantastic trip, three nights in the diminutive tent seen above (probably should have slept in the big truck, but whatever) and two nights staying with my godbaby's family. Bliss.
We were going to stay longer but some purchases necessitated an early return and project work. More on that later.
I'm not really one for making resolutions, but if I were to make any this year, I would make these:
- spend more time camping with Pants, off road, with dirtbikes whenever possible
- drive more, even though that means less knitting time and relinquishing control of the ipod
- visit my far away goddaughter and her as yet unborn sibling (the godfetus) at least twice
- knit one project from each of my knitting books
- make something every week, 52 projects for the year