Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Project 11: Ralph



Pants' sister is currently at the hospital, having our nephling cut out of her. As you can imagine, we're all kind of beside ourselves and twitching, waiting for news. Pants and I are going to be a little bit sheepish (no pun intended, but what the heck) if he ends up being a neiceling and we have to return all of the tiny blue things we bought.

I made this little sheepy, Ralph, to give to the tiny upon his entrance (visiting hours start in 1 hour, 50 minutes, so hurry up little one!).

More details and a pattern to download by the weekend.

Pattern: A Tale of Two Sheepies, by Spiraling

Yarn: SWTC Bamboo Feather and Louet Gems Sport weight

Needles: 3.25mm circ

Made for: the nephling!

Ravelry Link

I must go now and resume pacing and glancing at the telephone. Send good thoughts!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HI! Congratulations on winning my drawing! I'm looking forward to getting started on your "blogover!"

If you could e-mail me at froggiebloggie@sbcglobal.net with the following information, I'll get started ASAP:

* Blog Title and Wording
* Pictures (if you want them)
* Color Choices
* Log-In Information

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Amanda
Froggie Bloggie Designs