Friday, November 16, 2007

Levi warms up


levi
Originally uploaded by wearespiraling
1.What were you doing at 0800?
I'd been at work for an hour, but was sneakily reading blogs for a break before anyone else came in.

2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working, I'll head home soon. Busy day, 12 hours so far.

3. What was the last thing you said out loud?
I love you, to Pants, who is also working, far away

4. How many beverages did you have today?
1 cup of coffee, 1 1/2 beroccas and a few litres of water

5. What was the last thing you paid for?
A train ticket - Summer Hill to Bondi Junction - $3.40

6. Where were you last night?
Terminal 2 of Mascot Domestic Airport

7. Where do you keep your change?
In a St George's cross coin purse

8.What’s the weather like today?
I'm actually not sure, I've been at work for the past 12 and a bit hours. All of my meetings came to me today

9. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Choc mint, or possibly cherry

10. Do you want to cut your hair?
I haven't had a professional hair cut in years and I can't say I'll be bothering to any time soon

11. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, it took me to 23 to become comfortable with silence, but I can say a lot of words quite quickly without stopping for breath

12. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I promoted a delightful boy by the name of Steven, a few weeks ago, and he hasn't let me down

13. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, Pants always knows which drink is mine

14. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
The train station, to go home and work from there for the weekend

15. What are your plans for this weekend?
Working, then playing on the new motorcycle that was delivered this afternoon, then some more working

No comments: